Terms & Conditions
Paying for your Products
Payment for the total amount of goods ordered can be made through Paypal or by bank transfer. Both methods of payment are fully secure. Paypal also allows you to make secure payments by debit or credit card. By submitting your credit/debit card details, you warrant that you are authorized to make payment with the specific card and that sufficient funds are available for the order placed.
How to Order
You can place your order by going to ‘Choose Your Meaty Snack’, and choosing your snack. Remember to specify the pack size and number of packs (including any other relevant product attributes). Once satisfied with your choice(s) - continue to shopping cart and check out.
Orders are delivered via Royal Mail to a specified UK shipping address. We will make every effort to ensure that all products are delivered within the next working day (for 1st class signed for) and 2 – 3 working days (for 2nd class signed for) but we cannot accept responsibility for delays or missed deliveries (to specified address given). Deliveries are made between 9am and 5pm. If you are not sure you will be at home why not get your order delivered to your work address. Customers of Flavours of South Africa will be liable for any and all redelivery charges. Any special requests for delivery service should be noted with your order.
We also have an option for UK standard 1st class delivery. We cannot accept any responsibility for any delays or lost items, however, we will provide proof of postage upon request.
We endeavour to dispatch orders every Tuesday. All orders are freshly made to order. If you place your order at or after midnight on a Tuesday - the order will be posted the following Tuesday. Customers will be notified when it has not been possible to dispatch the order on a Tuesday (including the reason). Banks holidays may result in your order being dispatched the following week on a Tuesday. We may also dispatch orders earlier depending on the circumstances.
Orders that are £50 or over get free delivery.
Orders are subject to acceptance by the company and to availability of goods and will be invoiced at prices ruling at the time of acceptance.
Claims can only be made by email or in writing (we endeavour to respond to every email within 48 hours). Orders sent via Royal Mail signed for will not be considered if you sign for the goods received in good condition. Claims for goods sent via Royal Mail UK standard postage will not be considered unless they relate specifically to the quality of the goods.
- All goods must be counted upon receipt.
- Any breakages or shortages must be indicated on the delivery note at the time of delivery.
- All goods need to be checked within 24 hours after receipt. Any claim in respect of this should be made by email to email@example.com within 48 hours of the delivery.
- Credit may not be given for goods returned without prior agreement from Flavours of South Africa. The company reserves the right to recover carriage and handling costs where unauthorised returns are made.
- If above conditions are not strictly adhere to, no claims will be entertained.
- No credit or refund will be given for any goods ordered in error by the customer.
- No credit or refund will be given for any losses due to the incorrect storage or merchandising by the customer, of any goods supplied by us.
- Please be advised that you be requested to provide any relevant proof in the form of picture
If you are for any reason you are dissatisfied with any item purchased through our website, you may return it if up to 80% of the product remains. Please return items without delay. If after 14 days of delivery, Flavours of South Africa reserves the right to reject any returns.
Site – Conduct
You may not post or transmit any material to this Online Shopping Site. In case of any unprofound material postings, we will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate any postings.
No tax chargers are applicable for any purchases at the moment
100% Money Back Guarantee
We really do believe in our food so if you are not happy we will give you your money back - only valid if up to 80% of the product remains.